About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
My very own beauty diary sharing my thoughts and reviews on makeup & all things beauty related.NC35/NC40 rec.

Followers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

FOTD Soft smokey brown eyes










































Eyes:
MAC Brun for the brows
Essence Blockbuster for highlight
MAC Cork all over the lid
MAC Espresso on crease
MAc Soft Brown for blending 
Revlon Colorstay liner
Maybelline Falsies mascara
Ardell Double Wispies




Face:
Revlon Colorstay in Rich Tan 
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer in SC-3
Make Up For Ever HD as setting powder *not too fond of this, but I wanna hurry and use it all up*
MAC The Perfect Cheek for blush
ELF Duo for contouring *just on the nose & forehead*
Hard Candy Tiki for highlighting
Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray


Lips:
MAC Oak lipliner
MAC Honeylove lipstick


12 comments:

EveryDay Makeup blog said...

You looks so gorgeous. This is such a pretty makeup look.

Makeup By Kailan Marie said...

you are absolutely stunning! love this :)

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

Looking really gorgeous girl! The eye make is so pretty and simple! Love ur earrings too! <3

Jenny Thay @ JennyThay.blogspot.com said...

beautiful as always!

jennythay.blogspot.com

www.Victoria-Gabrielle.com said...

you're so pretty love this look! xx

Pink Glam said...

wow thats very pretty :) love it

Ev said...

very pretty!

TzeYien89 said...

u have such a pretty face!

tzeyien89.blogspot.com xxx

JC ♔ said...

I use Brun on my brows and Cork on the daily too but my eyes don't look anywhere near as fierce as yours. You're so pretty!

Donna ♥ Baby said...

i love your earrings! and your makeup is gorgeous too. really sexy and simple <3

Mursal Nasseri said...

You are really pretty :)
I like your eyebrows :)
Mursal ♥

ExoticDoll said...

Hi Lisa! It's been a while since I've logged in but I've missed checking your blog! You look stunning! I really love the style of your hair! Very pretty and it looks so lush! xx Take care honeylove!