About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
My very own beauty diary sharing my thoughts and reviews on makeup & all things beauty related.NC35/NC40 rec.

Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Quick update

Sorry for the lack of posting! I've been going through a lot of stuff. I will  not share that on here. If you follow me on twitter...it's kind of obvious but I don't need to explain my business out on my blog. Especially with the hate mails I get from imposters & creepers. Besides, blogging about make-up is ONE of the things I do on my spare time. Sometimes, you get caught up with life though =).

Here are some pictures from Jan til the end of Feb. I went back to Houston for a month. I went in time for MiMi's birthday. We celebrated Friday night & then she had a party bus for Saturday night. It was fun especially with all the family there =). It's ALWAYS someone's birthday in Houston I swear. BTW I get to go out in Houston b/c I actually have babysitters there. I really enjoy the free time I get with the girls there. I'm with my boys 24/7! I just get annoyed by people saying I should stay home...dude I am home during the weekdays and step out on the weekend when THEY ARE IN BED. I am 23 was I suppose to hit mid-life crisis already? I am awake looking up youtube and blogs when they're asleep too..like right now.


































Korie & I.


































My dearest Kneecie <3.



























Black & Yellowww LOL

































































Linda's Birthday @ Fin Sushi Lounge.

















Thao's Birthday @ Hibashi.



I will do my collective haul post sometime this week. I have to borrow my friend's camera =/.

13 comments:

YASMINE said...

You all look fabulous, it's so great to see a bunch of happy girlfriends together, keep it going!
XXX

www.tendancefeminine.blogspot.com

Charlene said...

Love your outfits girl! Lookin damn good for poppin out 2 kids! haha :)

Aya said...

We've missed you blogging! I hope you had a fun time in Houston :) xo

LaBarbie0426 said...

ive missed your blog! looks like hella fun! u look gorgeous! sexy legs in those skirts! ive been looking for a nice tight mini! but i havent found anything! where do you gets yours?! when u movin to houston?

♥ c.angie ♥ said...

You're Beautiful!

Blanca1018♥ said...

I've missed your post!
You looks gorgeous in the pictures... I looove them all and looks like a lot of fun!

Ahleessa said...

You're such a hot girl! 23 isn't old. :/ If you call that old, I'm ancient then... lol~

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

Hey gorgeous! Omg where you been!! Haha. I know life can get busy..hang in there! Thanks for sharing these lovely photos and updating us a bit. You girls look drop dead gorgeous!

Can't wait to see your haul! :)

Shayla said...

Don't worry about them haters girl! I understand, I'm home 24/7 with my babies alllllll week, so when the weekend rolls around and I get a chance to get out, I take it! It's healthy for you AND your children to get out. You're gorgeous girl and you looked like you had fun! Hang in there! hoping to see a post soon! xo

Karen Law said...

I love it! You look gorgeous :) And the pictures turned out great.
What is wrong with people telling you that you should stay home??? WTF?! Honestly, I admire women who can be a Mom yet still live a fun social life. What's wrong with hiring a babysitter or having their Dad look after the kids while you go out and enjoy yourself? Sheesh. People need to stop criticizing others and get on with their life. Seriously! I would just block them LOL

Mara said...

I don't know how you do it but im single and sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with myself let alone if I had children. I give you props, mama.

NO FAIR, you make me want to move to Houston so that I can have "good" time. You look gorgeous and your friends all have such glowy skin. damn ya'lls. :)

Kirsty said...

awww hun you look soooo pretty in these pics! always looking pretty everytime!! your right 23 is not old! jesus! we all know your a mother of two and im sure you are a very good mother, but that doesnt mean you should stop partying! u need your time and times with ya friend. dont let people tell u twice :) xxxx

MaviDeniz said...

you and your friends are so pretty :)