About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
My very own beauty diary sharing my thoughts and reviews on makeup & all things beauty related.NC35/NC40 rec.

Followers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Victoria's Secret Limited Edition Perfect Lipstick in It Girl



I got this specifically b/c of it's packaging. I thought it was gonna have rhinestones on it, but that was just the box it came in. The tube itself is pink. Normally their lipstick tubes come in black. I got this for $16.

















































I like it, I don't have anything exactly or close to this color. I thought it was similar to Maybelline's Born With It or MAC Creme Cup but it's not.

I will only repurchase b/c it come in a cute tube & the color isn't that bad. $16 though? Idk about that.. I did swatch Celebutante & liked it. It was a pretty nude, I thought it was close to Freckletone *in my mind*, but I have not compared the two. I will purchase both though & I'll post it on here k.


Sorry for the quick short post, I gotta get ready to go to a comedy club to see Jamie Kennedy stand up w my bf. We got free tickets =).

20 comments:

TinkerBi said...

that color looks good looks super good on you.

LipglossAndLeopardPrint. said...

Love the tube on that lipstick! So pretty! That colour really suits you :) Now following you!

Sriya x

Lipglossandleopardprint.blogspot.com

Mara said...

I have this l/s and I like it alot. The packaging sold me instantly. :)

Lorraine (luhreyn) said...

ahhh i love this lipstick..I want to get this one and celebutante!

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

What?! I thought it would have diamonds and satin felling on the cap from looking at other girl's post on this lippie. But its just the box. :( But it's still a cute packaging and its PINK! And it is a nice color, Im sold. Will be buying it too! :D

EveryDay Makeup (becky) said...

What a pretty pink shade but I don't think I'll pay $16 for this lol. I'm too cheap!

April said...

I've been curious to see what it looks like on. I loove it! I'm gonna go out and get it. Thanks for the post! :)

Jo said...

Love this! VS should permanently change their black packaging to pink.

Jennifer said...

lovee the packaging!
looks good on you hun :)

beautybow said...

I love the packaging! and the color

beauty-bow.blogspot.com

Andrea. said...

Packaging is cute :)

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

this is a beautiful color on you. i love it! you're so pretty--great blog header.

Please enter my Lanvin, Jewelry & Makeup (and nail polishes) holiday giveaway on my blog!

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2010/11/holiday-giveaway.html

✿Mitchelli✿ said...

Great color! looks so gorgeous on you! ;)

Aimee said...

that colors hard to pull off so props haha like your blog btw.


aimeeonthemoon.blogspot.com

Donna ♥ Baby said...

the packaging is so cute! i love victoria secret i wish we had that where i live :( damn canada.. haha

KS said...

the colour is nice and the packaging is cute...but I don't know if I would buy it as well since it's 16$ for a VS....

Vikki-GabrielleWorld said...

just started following you hun, great blog!

Love this lipstick, cute color and packaging!

Vikki x @ Vikki-Gabrielle World Blogspot

she walks iin beauty said...

This color looks really nice. I might get it if I have a coupon. ;o]

Toni Tralala said...

Jamie Kennedy is hi-larious! How'd it go? :)

I have quite a number of VS lippies! I like that it doesn't show the creases on my lips. It's very smooth and the color stays on rather long. I agree with you on the colors. They're rather unique and I haven't seen other brands with similar colors for it.

Janine aka J-Ezzy @ *La Dolce Vita* said...

such a beautiful shade and packaging!!! i'm so gonna look for this now!