About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
My very own beauty diary sharing my thoughts and reviews on makeup & all things beauty related.NC35/NC40 rec.

Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Too Faced goodies







Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Translucent Powder



Was bored in Sephora & asked the MA what's a good setting powder that doesn't have color in it. She picked this out & told me she uses it. I swatched it & it looked like it would make my face look ghostly white. She told me it goes on translucent and how it keeps your face from looking shiny. I simply bought this for it's cute packaging. I've always wanted another compact that was by Too Faced. So, I finally got it. I wouldn't apply it using the sponge that came with it. It does look like I just caked on a fair tone powder. Made my face look very pale. I gave it a try using a regular powder brush instead, & that was definitely much better. It blended in nicely & didn't look like I put anything on. Basically sets your foundation w/out any color & gives you a matte effect. No shine throughout the day. I use this or my Maybelline's Dream Matte Powder in Honey. MAC blot powder is a lil ashy on me.









Too Faced The Bronzed & the Beautiful Bronzing Powder Kit





Haven't used it yet. It's soo pretty though. I'm scared to even touch it. I already have Sun Bunny & had Pink Leopard before. I swatched Snow Bunny in store. It comes with sucha cute lil kabuki brush. It's soft like a teddy bear.


Face
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid in Fresh Beige
Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Translucent Powder
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
MAC blush in Pink Swoon
MAC MSF Soft & Gentle

Eyes:
MAC Brun for brows
Too Faced Smokey eye kit
Revlon Colorstay liner
Maybelline Falsies mascara
Ardell Wispies lashes

Lips:
MAC Please Me Lipstick
MAC Viva Glam Lady Gaga Lipglass


So I've been seeing this Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstain ad for awhile. I realy like how it looks on the model. It says that she is wearing Wink Of Pink. I looked up reviews on MUA, and supposely it is darker and looks nothing like the ad or even close to it. I really like the color. 


Does anybody know or tried anything similar to this color? Some say to try the lightest shade in pink from this line but haven't seen it.




My cousin grabbed Strange Potion lipglass for me =). Can't wait til she comes back up here. Ive always thought about MAC doing a Disney Princess collection. I can imagine what colors they would have for Princess Jasmine. Snow White is predictable. I really hope they come out with a Princess collection or something like Cleopatra =). 












3 comments:

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

You look gorgeous as always! :) I love Too Faced for packaging. Lol. I have the same Bronzer Highlight palette. I dont use it much though, thanks for reminding me I had it. lol. That sounds like a good powder, I have the Mac Blow Powder too and I didnt like it. :( And I like that pink lips on that ad too. So pretty!

beauty is confidence! =) said...

Hey girl! I just recently found your blog and love reading your posts so far! Pink Swoon looks really nice on you! Im NC40 too, what blushes do you recommend and whats your fav brush to apply? Im looking for new blushes and brushes! =) Thanks.

April said...

You are STUNNING!!! I'm april a new follower. :)