About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
My very own beauty diary sharing my thoughts and reviews on makeup & all things beauty related.NC35/NC40 rec.

Followers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Beauty Bargain: Ulta & Walgreens


















Ulta: 2 Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks in Born with It & Pink Please. $3.49 each!! & essence's Kajal eyeliner in black $.99 + $3.50 off coupon. All under $6.


Walgreens: Thanks to Nikka's post. I had 20 mins left to run to Walgreens LOL. All Wet N Wild products 50% off.  I just got the Bare it All lipstick. It was $1.49. All the other ones were gone. I took the last one too. Then I saw that Rimmel London products were all 50% off too! Got the mascara for like $3.29 ish? I had to hurry so that's all I grabbed. Imma go back tomorrow to get the Rimmel London's bronzers. Have til 10/09!


Did anybody get anything on sale recently? Ulta always have good sales too. I received the Breast Cancer Awareness Month Pink ad catalog. I want almost everything in there LOL. I love Pinkkk. I went to the nearest Ulta by my house & they didn't really have all of that cute pink stuff...online too. WTH?

4 comments:

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

Molly!! I got all 3 of your comments, I had to accept it first before it post thats why u think it didnt go through. Lol..and yay you got yourself that WnW lippie :) I wanna try that mascara too, I didnt know rimmel is 50%off. Thanks! Im going back! :)

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

Oh I got my Ulta catalog too! My fave color is pink too and I want it all! Especialy the Pink Mia!

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

Omg! I LOVE your blog! It's so cute. And YOU are gorgeous!

Thanks for the sweet comments on my recent post :) I'm Japanese, Irish and Scottish. Quite a mix, I know lol.

Take care!

XOXO

Michelle
hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

she walks iin beauty said...

New follower! What a GREAT blog! I couldn't stop looking through it. (:

-Ariana
http://shewalksiinbeauty.blogspot.com/