About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
My very own beauty diary sharing my thoughts and reviews on makeup & all things beauty related.NC35/NC40 rec.

Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Quick Update

*Edited/Updates w/pictures*

Today is my son Coby's birthday!! He is 3 yrs old today. We're celebrating his birthday at Chuck E Cheese tonight. Toy Story *Buzz Lightyear* Theme. Party City's not releasing all the Toy Story 3 Theme stuff til TOMORROW. Womp Womp. So we're just doing blue & lime green. Mr potato head & toy soldier toys on the table. Print out some Toy Story coloring sheets and crayolas in the goodie bags. We got lucky with a Toy Story cake too =).


Coby is very excited. Makes me happy seeing my son this happy too =). Ohh hope all goes well at Chuck E Cheeese.

Happy Birthay Coby. Mommy loves you!!!



Him being silly. Cheeto fingers! LOL








Baby Thai & Mommy



Him & his hat...looks just like his daddy.





So far loving all of the ELF products. In love with Gotta Glow highlighter/blush right now.

I'm also using NARS Sheer Glow Foundation. I have samples *2 of each* of Stromboli & Barcelona. Stromboli reminds me of NC37 but less yellow,which I really like. I use this when I want to use a darker bronzer for the day. Barcelona is like my NC40. I use Barcelona on weekends or when I'm going for a more "dolled up" look. Man I like this way wayy better than MAC Studio Fix Fluid. Might just be my HG foundation.




Face: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in BARCELONA
ELF's All Cover Stick in Medium
ELF's Blush/Contouring DUO
ELF's Gotta Glow Blush as highlighter
ELF's Blush in Candid Coral

Eyes: MAC Bronze/ ELF Gotta Glow on brow highlights
Estee Lauder black eyeliner
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
False Lashes- not sure what brand

Brows: MAC Brun brushed on with reg eyebrow groom brush

Lips: MAC Faux Lipstick w/ MAC Whirl lipliner





Wedding is tomorrow OMFG! SUPER EXCITED

6 comments:

Katie Ngo said...

aww happy birthday to your son!! :) Your such a great mommy. <3

Can't wait for your next postt!

Maickou said...

Happy birthday baby boy!! Wow, you must d a review on it. i am looking for something better than fix fluid as well. =)

dont forget to take tons of photo from the wedding :)

Fifi said...

OMG gorgeous mama! You look super hot in the blue dress and happy birthday to your son!

I was wondering why I didn't get any updates from your blog on my dashboard, turns out I have already followed 300 blogs (which is the maximum number of blogs you can follow in blogger) so I couldn't follow yours. Gah stupid me for not realizing that. But I've deleted some blogs in my blogroll that don't get updated anymore so I can follow you now.

Yikes. Sorry for ranting, just thought I'd let you know! :D

Annie said...

You are the most beautiful mommy :)

DiWiMakeup said...

So Cute and you look stunning! The lippie looks really good on you. :)

xo, Diana

Ariel said...

Aw happy belated birthday to your son! You are completely gorgeous! xxx